Students are expected to contribute to the high tone of the school by their manners and general behavior. They should be diligent, honest, industrious, courteous, friendly, respectful and well-behaved in and outside the school.
Senior students, prefects and monitors have a special responsibility with regard to the discipline and welfare of the students, particularly the younger children.
Students are expected not to leave the school premises during school hours and to return home after school in the usual manner as decided by the parents and the school authorities, without any change.
In order to help the school in the child’s progress, parents are requested :
- To read the almanac daily to see that the lessons and homework assigned for the day is done. Remarks put down in the almanac should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- To attened the P.T.A meetings so as to maintain close contact with the school in order to monitor the child’s progress.
- To meet the Class Teacher and subject teachers on the first and third Saturday of the month.
- To pay due heed to circulars and notices sent by the School Authorities and sign and return them promptly, whenever required to do so.
- Not to make any social engagements or medical appointments during working hours.
- Not to send the child to School in case he/she suffering from any infectious disease till the infectious period is over.
- To bring child earilest to school 15 minutes before the School begins and take him/her back latest, 15 minutes after the classes are over. The School does not take any responsibility of the child thereafter.
- To ensure that the child doesn’t carry any valuable to the School.
- To ensure that their ward put in atlease 75% of class attendance and appears for the periodical tests and examinations regularly during the School year.If the student is absent for a weekly test/exam without prior information, no marks will be given to him/her for that test. Only absence on medical grounds will be considered. Promotion to the next class will be depend on the performance in these tests and examination.
- To communicate to the school, any change in office and residential address and telephone nos, at the earliest to facilitate speedy contact in an emergency.
- To intimate leave taken by the ward to the class teacher through an application. In case the leave period exceeds five days, absence from the school must be intimated to the Principal of the School. Whenever applicable, a medical certificate must support the leave application.
- To pay the fees by cheque quaterly/annually by 15th of the month failing which a fine of Rs/-100 per month shall be charged.
- Due importance is attached to the general appearance of students. They are expected to be well turned out in neat and clean uniform of the prescribed pattern.
- In case a student sustains injuries during school hours, first-aid will be rendered immediately and serious injuries necessitating hospital/opd treatment shall be attended to without delay. In case of an emergency,the child will be rushed to Safdarjung Hospital/AIIMS or any other near by hospital. Hospital expenses,if any, will be borne by parents.
- The Principal is empowered to request the withdrawl or to strike off the name of the student from the school rolls for prolonged absence which is not explained, or if, in her opinion the conduct or progress of the student is unsatisfactory.
- Timings : 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Weekdays) | 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (First and Third Saturdays)